are there any direct flights from arizona to anywhere in italy non stop?

October 12, 2008

I hate to change flights, so hoping for non stop flights from arizona any airport to italy any airport.

Nope – British to London is as close as you're going to get. Although, if I were you, I would just grin and bear it, and go to JFK from Phoenix (on jetBlue) and then pick your carrier to Europe. jetBlue is a nice ride, it is inexpensive, and you will save money buying your Europe ticket from JFK anyway.

Comments

6 Responses to “are there any direct flights from arizona to anywhere in italy non stop?”

1. Jennifer on October 12th, 2008 7:48 am

i Wish. to get to london I had to stop once so I know at least one stop but the longest flight from Az is 8 hours and that won't take you out of the U.S.
    References :

2. Barry on October 12th, 2008 8:34 am

A non-stop flight is just that, and there don't appear to be any from Phoenix to Europe.

Call (talk to a human) the airlines you might fly to Italy and see if they have any "direct" flights to Italy. Direct flights make one or more stops but you don't have to change planes.

However, it is not very likely. The best you can probably do is to choose flights that give you a layover of 2 to 3 hours. Long enough to avoid losing luggage or having to run to the next gate, but short enough so you don't get bored.
    References :

3. kentata on October 12th, 2008 8:56 am

References :

4. balooby on October 12th, 2008 9:13 am

Yes there are.

I have a little travel blog that will help you. Use the Kayak bar on the right side of the blog. If you search Phoenix-> London and then once you get results on the left side just unclick the "1 stop" and "2 stops" options and you'll get the direct flights. I searched for April and got a price of $826 round trip nonstop. That is a great deal and it is on British Airways. Book it now as the price will go up the closer summer gets. 🙂

References :

5. mobilemark on October 12th, 2008 9:58 am

you are are asking two different question
    a direct flight is a flight that operates from point A to Point C
    but makes a stop at Point B but its the same plane and flight number
    a Nonstop means the plane flies Nonstop from Point A to point B
    and I believe British airways has Non stops to London from Phoenix
    yes Its not Italy I think thats the closest you can get without
    going though any other US cities
    References :

6. Peter N. on October 12th, 2008 10:03 am

Hello, for flights in Italy check out also the http://www.cheaptickets.gr/travel/flights/italy.php for budget airfares (there is a search box at the bottom of the page – it's really helpful by comparing the airfares of many airlines at the same time).
    References :