Beautiful Bullhead City, Arizona

March 12, 2010

Bullhead City is a city located on the Colorado River in Mohave County, Arizona, USA. More than five million people travel through Bullhead City annually to enjoy the wonderful weather and great community atmosphere.

Comments

7 Responses to “Beautiful Bullhead City, Arizona”

1. precioushurts on March 12th, 2010 10:27 am

Ilove bullhead it is watch you make of it if your a ass then you would not like bullhead its only for the good I grew up there and loved it >

2. KandTroydee on March 12th, 2010 10:36 am

Hahaha.. the first few pics arnt of bullhead or anywhere near

3. stevecash83 on March 12th, 2010 11:02 am

All the best images are from Laughlin. Bullhead is a sick twisted place. I lived there for most of my teen life and it was miserable. I hate that city! I might go back to the Mohave death hole and visit once in a while to see friends, but thats it! I urge anyone who watches this video to stay the f*ck out of that shit hole!

I now live in Boise Idaho and let me tell you, Boise is a million times more beautiful, friendly and entertaining than Bullhead. If you want to gamble, visit Vegas.

4. Masonrock123456 on March 12th, 2010 11:13 am

your ONLY NAMING TO ONLY PLACE TO HANGOUT!! THERE ALL GAY AFTER YOU GO THERE 7 TIME… IN A MONTH…… BUT WHATEVER WE ALL HAVE A OWN APONIONS…
    ALL AS I CAN SAY IF YOU MOVE TO BULLHEAD YOUR MOVING TO A DIRT BALL GETTO ASSS TOWN ONLY GOOD EVENTS A THE RIVER AND HARLY WEEKEND…. ITS A GAY ASS TOWN

5. aleymopop on March 12th, 2010 11:46 am

SO NOT TRUE! iv lived in bullhead for 10 years and i love it. its a great city and it is way better then Los Angeles . i love the regotta , Hardy ville days, block parties , parks , the river , the cove, golf courses , Scooters pizza and play , the stores , homes ,and the salons. i love bullhead

6. Masonrock123456 on March 12th, 2010 12:38 pm

You Found All the good pictures!!
    BULLHEADS A DIRTBALL TOWN

7. Helen Paris on March 13th, 2010 3:24 pm

Bullhead City is a really terrific place with a lot going on. It’s a marvelous recreational town, lots of off-roading fun in the desert and water fun on the river and the lake, lots of great restaurants with live music, lots of people who really care and strive to make this town as good as it can be.. There are great people here, you just have to be a good one yourself to find them. There are nasty bums here too, but if you don’t move in their circles they won’t define your experience. There is so much good clean fun here that I have had to make my own fun daily schedule website to keep track of it all. Go to BullheadCityfun.com to see what’s going on.