Kingman Trainging Test Fire

March 13, 2010

Test fire of the Kingman Training Pistol “Eraser”

Comments

16 Responses to “Kingman Trainging Test Fire”

1. ForTheEmperorsOwn on March 13th, 2010 6:21 pm

thats not a tippmann…

2. alcapwn411 on March 13th, 2010 6:26 pm

oh, tippmanns suck!!!!

3. montanacan123 on March 13th, 2010 6:32 pm

were did you get it from??

4. bunkerdownpaintball on March 13th, 2010 7:14 pm

Bwahahahaha, this is true. Mainly to keep everybody safe and happy.

5. CokeaCora on March 13th, 2010 7:49 pm

i dont understand why the camra guy needed a mask… your not going to pull a wanted and curve the friggin paint ball into his face…

6. bunkerdownpaintball on March 13th, 2010 8:36 pm

I’ve only shot the Eraser/Chaser and T-8/T-9.
    Having said that I really would like to try the TPX . I have heard they are having a little bit of a problem, something about an oring if I remember correctly. Knowing Tippmann they should have that fixed soon. I would try to find store that has all three and try them out.

7. ieatpaintfordinner on March 13th, 2010 9:12 pm

what is the best pistol to buy?

I like how the kingman looks and shoots but its not as great as i thought it would be

the TPX is a tippmann gun and you cant go wrong with them,but what is the best pistol to buy right now?

8. bunkerdownpaintball on March 13th, 2010 9:21 pm

we were shooting around 270 as well. I have a video of me and my friend shooting at each other. I did notice a little bit of a bounce factor also. I had to run up on him to actually get a break.

9. gdeisig on March 13th, 2010 9:54 pm

What velocity were you shooting at bunkerdownpaintball? I found my Eraser to be fairly accurate, but the balls are not as fragile as I had hoped. Shooting at 270 (chrono’d) they just bounced off of our soft human targets. Still hurt like hell. But little to no breakage. I’m going to try the RAP4 .43 cal paint here in the next couple of days to see if I can get a better break.

10. Doggy5tyl3 on March 13th, 2010 10:51 pm

im staying with my tiberius 8 ,it has the distance and accuracy i need

11. bunkerdownpaintball on March 13th, 2010 10:55 pm

well I have also shot it at 80 feet . Still pretty nice even that far away.

12. zaccliff on March 13th, 2010 11:29 pm

But this Kingman will never be able to achieve the distance a TPX can…
    And the fact that most people will refuse a spyder when compared to a Tippmann.

13. 0CDpaintball on March 13th, 2010 11:48 pm

LOL this video just completely puts the TPX to SHAME! the TPX can barely nail 30-40 feet 🙂

14. PaintballMontage on March 14th, 2010 12:04 am

bunkerdownpaintball is right, you should wear a mask anyways

15. bunkerdownpaintball on March 14th, 2010 12:39 am

Cause at least I’m safe….teaching kids proper pb safety….Camera guy is also wearing a mask

16. Masterdude658 on March 14th, 2010 1:14 am

DUDE YOUR SHOOTING AT 60 FEET why the hell do you need protection?! they dont richochet