Part 1 UFO Over Kingman AZ (7 parts)

April 20, 2010

Part 1 of a 7 part series of raw, unedited footage taken of an orb that changes shapes, colors, etc hovering above Kingman Arizona on December 10, 2007. (62 minutes long in total). If you think it is a star or a planet please provide the links showing any star or planet that looks like this or any of the other shapes and colors that this changes to. Thanks in advance. Also at around the 44 minute mark there is footage of a star and then back to the orb and you can see they are nothing alike. Please feel free to use this for educational and fun purposes as much as you’d like to, but DO NOT use it for ANY COMMERCIAL USE. ALL FOOTAGE COPYRIGHT. If you would like to use this commercially please send me a message. Thank you and discuss.

Comments

7 Responses to “Part 1 UFO Over Kingman AZ (7 parts)”

1. ufosbri on April 20th, 2010 7:15 am

cool

2. eimac4x1 on April 20th, 2010 7:59 am

Its not a star. Get the book Project Identification by Harvy Rutledge. Thousands are seeing these psuedo-stars. I have myself.

3. littlepiaf on April 20th, 2010 8:44 am

Dude, this is mesmerizing. Could it be a signal through a wormhole? Just one question, why is the bottom part of the sphere appear to be cut off. Like its not a full circle. Was something obstructing it? Do you see what I mean?

4. etienneranc on April 20th, 2010 8:46 am

Oh, I have a similar camcorder, Canon ZR45 18x. Might do an experiment and see what comes up 😀

5. TR007 on April 20th, 2010 9:14 am

very interesting video, it amazes me how the orbs that I see quite frequently in my camera and shots of spirit entities, seem to resemble the same structure with a circle energy emanating and then a center dot. Exactly like orbs that I see, very interesting indeed.

6. tikitimmy on April 20th, 2010 9:50 am

It was a Canon Ultura Digital Video Camcorder. Has a 16x optical zoom, optical stabilizer.
    Hopefully someone can add some insight.

7. etienneranc on April 20th, 2010 9:51 am

Very interesting footage. As you said, would make it more interesting to see someone do a study and comparison of this and an actual star. What camera was used here?