Raw UFO Over Kingman AZ Footage Dec 10, 07

April 7, 2010

ufo hovering over Kingman, Arizona, December 10, 2007. Before anyone makes the “it’s a star” comment, ask yourself “when did you ever see a star do this?” Having seen the whole 62 minute video, I can say without any doubt it is NOT a star. At the 44 minute mark the camera shows a star, zooms in on it, back out and zooms in again. Then goes back to the orb, which is CLEARLY changing colors and turns into a ring with a bright pin-point center. Weird orb and if anyone knows anything about this or wants to know more about the 62 minutes of raw, unedited footage please contact us!

Comments

22 Responses to “Raw UFO Over Kingman AZ Footage Dec 10, 07”

1. FrozenHill on April 7th, 2010 7:49 pm

Type in “Frozenhill” into the search window, I have filmed many UFO’s such as this over Lake Erie.

2. mand1sh3p on April 7th, 2010 7:55 pm

I saw a craft in Iraq. didn’t scare me. it was at a distance. zipping across the sky back n forth. wasnt a star. satellite. mortar. shooting star. plane. nothing moved like what I saw!

3. polkadots53 on April 7th, 2010 8:04 pm

i live in kingman and one time me and my folks were outside and we saw somethin creepy in the sky! maybe ill post it…

4. arturito100 on April 7th, 2010 8:26 pm

i saw an alien well heard i was too scared to look my mom saw but i didnt want to it made a noise like “wooooooooo ughh like a zzombie kindA” MY DOG WAS BARKING AT IT TOO i think it was eating one of those chinese oranges thing near my house(not mine)

5. ufosbri on April 7th, 2010 8:36 pm

cool

6. m0m0ko on April 7th, 2010 9:15 pm

I live in kingman, haven’t seen one though, but I always get scared if I’m out at night haha!

7. kkinsane on April 7th, 2010 9:54 pm

dude is that a wormhole?

8. hairyverticaltaco on April 7th, 2010 10:22 pm

good job!

9. mtravis4 on April 7th, 2010 10:55 pm

Wow! I have seen the same thing more than once in
    Yucca Valley, CA. but after a few minutes it moved a little the just streaked across the sky and disappeared. Would like to see more.

10. motowoody on April 7th, 2010 11:23 pm

Hey used to live in kingman my bro and i saw one too!

11. ninmahki on April 7th, 2010 11:55 pm

Hey…I live in here Kingman, this is crazy, where abouts in town where you when this happened? I have seen some things in the skys here and so has my hubby..lets keep in touch and connected…I think this is only a beginning…

12. RpKingman on April 8th, 2010 12:45 am

Hello, I actually live here in Kingman. About 15 years ago I was in Phoenix in my backyard with a telescope. My whole family looked at a flashing object which looked 100% like this. At the time we thought it was unnatural because of the intense & bright color cycling. If it were a UFO, what purpose would the colors have? Sometimes I think it might be the govt. trying to spook us into running to them for protection.

13. discloseorlose on April 8th, 2010 1:10 am

ALIEN CASEBOOK – HOME << Google it.

14. stressclear on April 8th, 2010 1:47 am

wow so similar to what i filmed!fantastic what an experience. We know it is real enough,what it is is the teasing mystery.
    thanks for sharing

15. diju4 on April 8th, 2010 2:35 am

look to the skys more coming

16. MachineAnimal on April 8th, 2010 3:22 am

this is a raw ufo! raw ufo!

17. tikitimmy on April 8th, 2010 3:33 am

Please watch the ENTIRE 7 part video I just put up and discuss.

18. prolific619 on April 8th, 2010 3:58 am

Awsome….Dont let the unbelivers get you down. Keep looking up:)

19. tikitimmy on April 8th, 2010 4:25 am

As the footage was taken the guy gives a “play by play” if you will, of every time he moves the tripod,the camera, or zooms.
    You will see as more gets released.

20. tikitimmy on April 8th, 2010 5:24 am

21. catharcys on April 8th, 2010 6:21 am

variations of lights are so strange, that implies we are not seeing a star, but nor the context in the video, and the “ufo” certainely don’t move when the guy say it to us. I can’t understand each time i see video, why do people aren’t trying to show some clues, proving that we are not in a fiction ! It’s very important to be believed on this matter, and the best is to take time and show this is a proof, and not one of these thousands videos with the obsession of a light, but not the truth…

22. Rock on September 30th, 2010 10:04 am

I have seen these orbs ufo’s just like this video for many yeard in Kingman.

I have seen them for the last 2 weeks not every night about every 2 it reapears.

This one looks simular but differant as it was cigar shaped and was flashing many colors and seemed to turn sideways when it did I saw an octegon with with lites.

There is some really strange object’s in the sky here.