Trip to Laughlin, NV

October 22, 2010

A few sights along the way. Nothing, AZ. Kingman,Az. The view from my room at the Aquarius.

Comments

11 Responses to “Trip to Laughlin, NV”

1. manormyth77 on October 22nd, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks for the nice vid.. I thought it was funny that you compared it to New England being that I’m from CT.. When I went to San Diego, near the Otey Mesa Valley, I really got a feeling that I wasn’t in another state, but moreso on another planet.. Such a sharp contrast in EVERYTHING from the terrain to the people.. I swear I felt closer to home when I was in Poland and Slovakia.. Probably because the weather and landscape is similar.. Anyways, laughlin looks good, can’t wait to see it next mnth

2. morefornothing on October 22nd, 2010 11:06 am

It is lovely but there is no future for the youth there. Laughhlin, Golden Valley & Kingman all are nowhere towns & if you really want to do sometime with your life, you have to leave.

3. mcmiraclevalley on October 22nd, 2010 11:59 am

I think the desert is just lovely and fine Laughlin, NV very pretty. The sunsets are just out of this world:
    Rev. Michael Capps, Ph.D

4. mikeyh0 on October 22nd, 2010 12:28 pm

I was born in Modesto, raised in Santa Clara and stationed in Riverside. It used to be a great state. To hear this message in Spanish, press 2. Sound familiar? Anyway, good luck!

5. 28kar on October 22nd, 2010 1:14 pm

No place like home!! I miss it there and so does my daughter she 12years old and she hates Calif.

6. mikeyh0 on October 22nd, 2010 1:20 pm

I know the feeling. You’re walking along a totally dried out wash under the hot sun, watching the critters head under the rocks and branches, wondering if anyone has even BEEN there before when you see something that stops you dead in your tracks. An empty can of Bud Lite! So much for reality/fantasy/. I’m just a jaded old cynic. Thanks for the comment!

7. RpKingman on October 22nd, 2010 2:17 pm

I’m glad you appreciate the desert. Many of the local young people view this region as a hellhole, but I find the jagged, desolate mountains fascinating. Sometimes you wonder if anybody has ever walked in those regions before.

8. CameronDude on October 22nd, 2010 2:37 pm

i have a house down there

9. nachosops on October 22nd, 2010 3:30 pm

your not bad whit the camra lol and did you stay in the colorado bell? did you think there was too manny kids when we go there usely waaaaaaaay too manny kids :-/ also did you win anything down at the casino 🙂

10. RayLindstrom on October 22nd, 2010 4:23 pm

Very nice, thanks!

11. IRTheBorg on October 22nd, 2010 5:21 pm

That was very interesting. The rock formations are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.