2007 Flagstaff 30′ Travel Trailer

December 14, 2010

I attempt to give you a short but sweet tour on my Flagstaff Travel Trailer. The wind is killing my audio because of the winter storm headed our way, but you get the idea of it. Thanks for watching!

Comments

16 Responses to “2007 Flagstaff 30′ Travel Trailer”

1. franksg384 on December 14th, 2010 10:07 am

@tujohnboy Oh yeah, you can’t beat the campsite fees. $20/night is awesome! I would live in this thing in a heartbeat, but my wife would never go for that! haha! Thanks for watching!

2. franksg384 on December 14th, 2010 10:36 am

@zhred Thanks man! And thanks for watching!

3. franksg384 on December 14th, 2010 10:40 am

@flyingeagleone It’s just according to how you look at it. This camper would be 20k cash, and there is nobody in their right mind who would dump 20k into something that sits in the yard 320 days a year. Yes, I’m paying on it, but I’m basically paying for the depreciation. If you paid cash, you would never get back what you put in it. I like my cash in the bank, waiting for emergencies, and not sitting out in the yard. I’m limiting my liability. Would $120/month really break your budget?

4. zhred on December 14th, 2010 11:29 am

Wooooww! thats a very big one! 🙂 where is that party on the river?

5. flyingeagleone on December 14th, 2010 12:10 pm

ya so i would have to wait 6 or 7 months to pay cash for it. if cash was king you would use cash and not pay cash to use your cash oh dont get me started i can preach for hours. i dont rent anything anymore and thats what you are doing you dont own a camper. anyway my real point was i love to camp and cant wait till i have time to do so. enjoy your masters camper lmao all hail dave ramsey.

6. franksg384 on December 14th, 2010 12:42 pm

@flyingeagleone Oh yeah, I would be a full-timer in a freaking HEARTBEAT!!!!!

7. franksg384 on December 14th, 2010 1:18 pm

@flyingeagleone A decent one that’s about 5 to 10 years old will still run you about 7k minimum, and I just can’t bring myself to dump that much cash into something. Cash is king in my book, and I’d rather not own something that depreciates daily, like a car. And if I want to sell it, if I can break even on what is owed, it’s still money in bank, and we get the benefit of owning and enjoying something newer without repair bills. We buy used, but not too used. haha! Thanks for watching!

8. tujohnboy on December 14th, 2010 1:27 pm

Nice vid Gil. A virtual house on wheels there. I was happy when I was young when my dad’s brother wanted him to sell his pop up camper,and we happened to use it a few times, lol. Was a luxury to us since all we ever had was a tent. Now what you have, to me, I feel I could live in that.
    I haven’t camped in years, used to camp for free back in the day, now favorite local state park charges for a tent ,$16 and campers with hookup, $20/nite.

9. flyingeagleone on December 14th, 2010 1:39 pm

i guess it was posting i thought it wasnt so i reposted oooops lmao. take that.

10. flyingeagleone on December 14th, 2010 1:45 pm

say what? you don’t have to have a payment, i was enjoying the video till you said that. we are going to look for a 28 or 30 foot camper in the summer we love to camp and travel. maybe we will run into you out there some where.

11. flyingeagleone on December 14th, 2010 2:25 pm

aaaaaaaaaah what you dont have to have a payment i was enjoying the video till you said that. we are going to look for a 28 or 30 foot camper in the summer we love to camp and travel. maybe we will run into you out there some where.

12. flyingeagleone on December 14th, 2010 2:39 pm

im ganna be looking for a 28 ft in the summer i love camping id sell the house and camp yr round if the wife wouldnt kill me. maybe we will run into ya out somewhere someday camping.

13. galacticforce1 on December 14th, 2010 3:21 pm

nice van

14. franksg384 on December 14th, 2010 4:09 pm

@TATERTOTSROCK78 Even though this is a bigger camper, keep in mind that I’m only 1000 lbs heavier than a 25′ camper without a slide out. Your decrease in fuel mileage will come from the wind resistance of the camper, and not so much the weight you’re pulling down the road, unless you hit the mountains going towards TN. So, don’t sacrifice comfort just to save a few buck on gas, because it’s not worth it. Hope that helps!

15. franksg384 on December 14th, 2010 5:04 pm

@TATERTOTSROCK78 Thanks man, and thanks for watching! I hope this video helps you pick out pros and cons. Bunk beds would be nice for kids because you don’t have to tear them down to go to bed, but for adults, the double bed is nice, even though it takes more work to make a bed. Try for the triangle shower if you can, showers are much nicer instead of having to hit the bath house.

16. TATERTOTSROCK78 on December 14th, 2010 5:07 pm

Thats nice man I am looking at getting a camper sometime next summer so we can go more places I love to camp and would like to join a camping club plus I like to do stuff like this with my folks and lil bro thanks for the vid