Helicopter Pilot Training at Blue Sky Aviation

January 10, 2011

Learn how to fly a helicopter at Blue Sky Aviation, a helicopter pilot training school and Charter company, based in George, South Africa

Comments

25 Responses to “Helicopter Pilot Training at Blue Sky Aviation”

1. newworldization on January 10th, 2011 11:58 pm

i wanna fly from my childhood, is it possible now

2. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 12:29 am

@RichKing005 Hi, sorry English?

3. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 1:11 am

@Pakawee Hi, most of our students are between the ages of 18-40 years…

4. Pakawee on January 11th, 2011 2:11 am

How old are most of your students?

5. RichKing005 on January 11th, 2011 2:36 am

Ar je inse vogan than bertseits al demonotion. Ar de legenbe granotia mesionia?

6. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 2:58 am

@thaiikid email us at info@blueskyaviation.co.za and we’ll reply with all the info you’ll need. We’ve are currently running a special as well: Free Accommodation !!!* *Terms and conditions apply

7. thaiikid on January 11th, 2011 3:01 am

can u plz tell me how much but its in africa thats far can you message me back

8. thaiikid on January 11th, 2011 3:47 am

can u plz tell me how much but its in africa thats far

9. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 3:47 am

@moreno829 Could you please email me at info@blueskyaviation.co.za I’ll send you all the info via your email adrs? Lize Naude, Administrator for Blue Sky Aviation Pty ltd.

10. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 3:59 am

@JaceMullen Could you please email me at info@blueskyaviation.co.za I’ll send you all the info via your email adrs? Lize Naude, Administrator for Blue Sky Aviation Pty ltd.

11. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 4:06 am

@jvn1111 R does stand for South African Rand. The current exchange rate is 6.899 for 1 USD. That equals about 18 263.52 USD. Could you please email me at info@blueskyaviation.co.za I’ll send you all the info via your email adrs? Lize Naude, Administrator for Blue Sky Aviation Pty ltd.

12. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 4:46 am

@420choky Could you please email me at info@blueskyaviation.co.za I’ll send you all the info via your email adrs? Lize Naude, Administrator for Blue Sky Aviation Pty ltd.

13. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 5:27 am

@EuropaBloke Haha!

14. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 5:50 am

@monkeyxpwner Could you please email me at info@blueskyaviation.co.za I’ll send you all the info via your email adrs? Lize Naude, Administrator for Blue Sky Aviation Pty ltd.

15. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 5:53 am

@jb42682 Thanx!

16. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 6:31 am

@youser990 Could you please email me at info@blueskyaviation.co.za I’ll send you all the info via your email adrs? Lize Naude, Administrator for Blue Sky Aviation Pty ltd.

17. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 7:30 am

@AussieAviator Could you please email me at info@blueskyaviation.co.za I’ll send you all the info via your email adrs? Lize Naude, Administrator for Blue Sky Aviation Pty ltd.

18. Blueskyaviationsa on January 11th, 2011 8:07 am

@ahmednoe Hi, Could you please send me an email to info@blueskyaviation.co.za then I can email you all the costs! Lize Naude, Administrator for Blue Sky Aviation Pty Ltd.

19. ahmednoe on January 11th, 2011 8:17 am

@Blueskyaviationsa Could you send me a quote too please.

20. AussieAviator on January 11th, 2011 8:57 am

Great advertising promo ! The scenery around George reminds me of our own landscapes here in parts of Australia.

21. youser990 on January 11th, 2011 9:29 am

how much dose it cost?

22. jb42682 on January 11th, 2011 9:50 am

Wow very nice production.

23. Orangebike666 on January 11th, 2011 10:04 am

@tone4624 Philly prices as in Philadelphia?

24. monkeyxpwner on January 11th, 2011 10:52 am

how much is it? ill give you my email, maybe you can send the information

25. EuropaBloke on January 11th, 2011 11:18 am

What a sales pitch! Now I just need to win the lottery and all my dreams can come true! Yay!! lol