Cessna 182 Atlantic Crossing.wmv

February 3, 2011

Brand New 182 Turbo Atlantic Crossing November 2009 This leg is Bangor Maine to Goose Bay then an overnight and self cooked steak in Trappers Cabin

Comments

16 Responses to “Cessna 182 Atlantic Crossing.wmv”

1. debiassi on February 3rd, 2011 1:57 am

@vvgggbuhfuqwhu2 I have dropeed you an email

2. vvgggbuhfuqwhu2 on February 3rd, 2011 2:18 am

@debiassi : my laptop went south so its getting a transplant I’d like to talk to you about that kit and acquiring one …. pilot4hire@cox.net.

3. vvgggbuhfuqwhu2 on February 3rd, 2011 2:33 am

@debiassi :

Yes can you provide me a complete inventory of what your kit has and cost?

Please respond thru “pilot4hire@cox.net”

4. debiassi on February 3rd, 2011 3:32 am

@vvgggbuhfuqwhu2 The spot tracker is a fantastic piece of kit. The electronic flight bags I put together for around $2000usd using a second hand unit. Drop me an email if you want some details

5. vvgggbuhfuqwhu2 on February 3rd, 2011 3:41 am

@debiassi : what was the cost? I also noted you had a SPOT GPS, I am looking at a SPOT 2 — how did that work?

pilot4hire@cox.net

6. debiassi on February 3rd, 2011 3:59 am

@vvgggbuhfuqwhu2 This is my electronic flightbag which I put together. I experiment with these platforms and put them together from time to time for other pilots. The full system consists of micro or tablet PC. Bluetooth GPS receiver. Ram Yoke mount. 12v Inverter. The software is Jeppesen Navsuit which consists, jeppview, flitestar and flitedeck.

7. vvgggbuhfuqwhu2 on February 3rd, 2011 4:24 am

@debiassi What navigation system was connected on the left yoke? I know the aircrafts G-1000 but not the other unit (system)

8. vvgggbuhfuqwhu2 on February 3rd, 2011 4:54 am

@debiassi : where did you order that from? I’d like to duplicate your setup for my twin turboprops and turbine operations. Pegasus Pilot Services LLC.

9. debiassi on February 3rd, 2011 5:14 am

@vvgggbuhfuqwhu2 many thanks for the comments

10. vvgggbuhfuqwhu2 on February 3rd, 2011 5:41 am

Your video is great have made the east-west-west-east run many time but as yet no ASEL all my ops are AMEL turbines and TP’s in the FL’s.

Pegasus Pilot Services

11. debiassi on February 3rd, 2011 6:25 am

Hey, he speaks highly of you also. I am sure we will meet for a beer in trappers some time soon.

12. captcreamer on February 3rd, 2011 7:13 am

You crossed with an excellent ferry pilot…almost as good as me…LOL. I heard you had a good flight from Dustin. Cheers

13. Nosenorest on February 3rd, 2011 7:26 am

Congratulations on a well excecuted video. Your choice of music along with the great shots make this an awesome videoI have a T181T as well with G1000 and love it to bits. Happy flyin’

14. berzerken on February 3rd, 2011 7:38 am

15. debiassi on February 3rd, 2011 7:53 am

Hi, the software is Jeppesen Navsuite which consists of Flitestar, Jeppview 3 and Flitedeck. For the weather and charts functions there are database subscriptions required. The whole system costs around 2500 dollars to put together including the GPS and the ram mount.

16. berzerken on February 3rd, 2011 8:44 am

Nice video indeed. What navigation software did you run on the Vaio?