Could Pinal Airpark be a chemplane retro-fit facility?

March 18, 2011

History: Built in 1942 by the Sundt & Del Webb Construction Companies and opened in March, 1943, the facility was known as Marana Army Air Field. During World War II, the airfield was under the command of the 389th Army Air Force Base Unit, AAF West Coast Training Center and used as a training base, as part of the 50000 Pilot Training Program. Marana conducted basic flight training & the training of transport pilots in instrument flying & navigation, being the home of the 3024th (Pilot School, Basic). Chinese pilots were also trained there. Five satellite airfields were established for Marana during WW2: Picacho Aux #1, Rillito Aux #2 (currently reused as Marana Northwest Regional Airport), Coronado Aux #3, Avra Aux #4, and Sahuaro Aux #5 (currently El Tiro Gliderport).

Comments

14 Responses to “Could Pinal Airpark be a chemplane retro-fit facility?”

1. XtalQRP on March 18th, 2011 9:51 pm

They didn’t have windows because they are cargoplanes (as the company logo’s demonstrated when the film zoomed in, eg ‘Martinair Cargo’). Not much point in mail watching the view is there?

There is no evidence for any unusual activity here. Your premise seems to be “I *know* plains spread chemtrails, here are some planes I don’t know anything about, QED they must spread chemtrails” All I can see is aircraft either in outside storage (ongoing recession) or awaiting maintenance. Regards, Robs

2. biblewitness on March 18th, 2011 10:02 pm

Makes you wonder!

3. onefourtango on March 18th, 2011 10:34 pm

@Skyywatcher88 if you watnt to see what you call “chemplanes” then there is not reason you can’t just fly up to KMZJ aka Pinal Airpark yourself and taxi in just like this
    Pinal Airpark (MZJ)landing
    watch?v=aTt62t5KLwc
    After all, it is a PUBLIC AIRPORT, just look on the charts and see for yourself

4. z1zaz on March 18th, 2011 10:52 pm

Converted airliners and cargo planes can be used for a multitude of applications, civil and military – esp Chemspraying and carrying troops !
    Remember that it was a military type KC-10 on YouTube with Chemtrail being switched on and off !
    Google and read 2/3 down – af mil 123232904 kc-x

5. Skyywatcher88 on March 18th, 2011 11:46 pm

@warriorsbond Just put in the google earth search….Pinal Airpark, Arizona. Thanks for the comment.

6. bdubsdad on March 19th, 2011 12:45 am

Those pink/red planes are we get the most. There must a few that make passes back & forth but I still believe they could be “fake planes” spraying us bc I can NEVER get a clear shot of 1. Even low. Thanks for the post watcher.

7. OsamaBinForgotten2 on March 19th, 2011 1:20 am

The cost of spraying the world must be passed on to the tax payer.

8. dvmcgovern on March 19th, 2011 2:19 am

@warriorsbond Most of the planes down there are shrink wrapped (in white) to protect them. It is a storage facility for the Airlines. The desert is the best place to store planes for future use. Daph

9. dvmcgovern on March 19th, 2011 3:17 am

Thanks Skywatcher. They are at it again here in Phoenix this morning. Nothing like a glorious chemtrail sunrise. Daph

10. warriorsbond on March 19th, 2011 3:48 am

I think what got me was when you closed up on the planes I did not see any windows. I am not sure. But that is pretty significant I think. It is not passenger for sure if no windows. I dont doubt these are chemplanes at all. excellent work. Do you have the coordinates for this? would love to look it up close myself as well. Thanks much. Lisa

11. tvr088 on March 19th, 2011 4:39 am

very good man!!! also, there are many “ufo sightings” in tucson area as well.
    see user sheilaaliens…

12. SkyBlueAugust on March 19th, 2011 4:43 am

What are the markings on the planes? The red one said ____ CARGO?
    Did the others have the green Evergreen markings? Or the circle of stars near the nose? They say these are for fighting fires —- Oh sure!
    Good job on this video.

13. STOPPUCKNOW on March 19th, 2011 5:26 am

I keep hearing about one in maine but havent got my google on to check it out nic vid

14. orbiter2012 on March 19th, 2011 5:44 am

They certainly fit the description, white mostly, few if any markings. I’ve associated it with UN who have a global agenda of genocide. It’s a multi-pronged strategy which will fail in the near-term by the indicators I’m looking at. Fear no more, the cabal is going down. Just be patient.